Live Sound Production
Woodsy's has been operating our live sound division since practically our beginnings in 1972. Formerly known as Audio Production & Engineering, this division has grown continuously over the years. Those of you in Northeast Ohio who have attended shows at Cain Park (since 1992) the Tri-C Jazz Fest (since 1994) or Lock 3 in Akron (since 2004) have heard our systems at work. We also work extensively with Kent State University providing lighting and sound for their outdoor events, MAC Center concerts and the annual fashion design show.
Primary House Speaker Systems:
- L'Acoustics dV-Dosc boxes with dV subs (3 x 15)
- L'Acoustics SB218 dual 18 subs
- L'Acoustics ARCS
- JBL VRX 900 Series arrays and subs
Monitor speaker systems:
- Apogee FS2's (12 and horn)
- EV QRX Series (15 and horn)
- JBL SRX Series (12 and horn)
- L'Acoustics 112XT
- Yamaha PM5D (2)
- Yamaha CL5
- Yamaha M7CL-48
- Avid Venue Profile Mix Rack
- Avid Profile SC48
- Roland M400 with 32x16 digital snake
- Behringer X32
- Soundcraft MH4 48-channel monitor/house
- Soundcraft MH2 40-channel monitor/house.
- Smaller consoles and systems are available for any application.