Designed for gigging keyboardists, the YC Series features a newly designed Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) Organ engine with physical drawbars, incredible real time control, and authentic Acoustic/Electric Piano and FM synth sound.
- In 1983, Yamaha pioneered the iconic sounds of FM (Frequency Modulation) synthesis to the world with the launch of the DX7. Now YC61 brings FM synthesis to the organ for a new generation of players. Simply switch to FM Organ and your drawbars control 8 FM Operators that send a pure sound with massive low end. Add rotary speaker or amp sim effects for character and vibe. Intuitive controls make it easy to discover new sounds. Or recreate classic transistor organ tones from warm to reedy to buzzy by choosing one of three popular FM Organ modes.
- Proprietary Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) recreates the circuits of vintage analog EQs, compressors and phasers right down to the transistors and resistors to capture the subtleties other digital simulations can’t.
- The YC61 models three organ vintages - just out of the box, well-traveled and character-rich vintage. Need more? Go under the hood to adjust key click, leakage, rotary speaker speed and more to get the one-of-a-kind organ tone you've been searching for.
- Choose from two faithfully modeled rotary speaker profiles – clean and full or dirty and aggressive – and adjust top or bottom rotor speed for total control.
- VCM re-creates the sound and behavior of vintage effects and high-end studio signal processors by modeling the circuits down to the original analog component level.
- $ 1,999.99
- Save $ 500.00
We Also Recommend