Roland Fantom Series Synthesizer
Special promo pricing available until 7/5/23
At every turn, FANTOM fulfills your need to create. Its smooth, rapid workflow has no confusing modes, frustrating technical limits, or trade-offs with sound quality. FANTOM’s creative process reflects how today’s musicians work, with fluid composition tools, instantly recallable creative environments, and deep computer integration.
FANTOM’s sound engine combines ZEN-Core’s analog modeling and PCM synthesis with deep multisampling, SuperNATURAL and V-Piano technologies—and even software synthesizers—for unique sounds and intricate performance setups. There are dozens of effects for space and depth, and an analog filter for extra warmth and grit. And thanks to our custom Behavior Modeling Core processors, control is smooth and precise with loads of polyphony, and full patch remain.
- FANTOM’s ZEN-Core synth engine is based on partials. Each partial contains a discrete synth voice—complete with an oscillator, filter, amplifier, dual LFO, and effects. You can have up to four partials in a single tone, and a Scene can contain up to 16 tones for complex splits, layers, and sequenced parts.
- With FANTOM, you can sample internal and external sources, or even both at the same time. Sample directly to the onboard pads for triggering, to the keyboard for instant pitched sounds, or create detailed multisamples with up to 352 samples per tone. You can even use samples as the basis of a ZEN-Core tone, taking custom sound design to a new level.
- Considered by many as the king of instruments, piano sits at the heart of the creative process for composers across a range of musical genres. FANTOM uses our V-Piano and SuperNATURAL technologies for pianos that don’t just sound real, they feel real. Craft pianos that play and respond like their acoustic counterparts and match your personal taste.
- Low-frequency oscillators add movement to static sounds. More LFOs mean more modulation possibilities and more ways to explore new ground. FANTOM has two LFOs per partial, four partials per tone—and since you can stack 16 tones, that’s a staggering 128 LFOs per voice. And FANTOM’s Step-LFOs have 16 steps of beat-synced automation with 37 curve choices per step. This creates long evolving passages, modular-style animated textures, and sounds with deeply intricate movement.
- From rare and sought-after classics to the designs of tomorrow, Model Expansions give you unprecedented access to the historic and ever-evolving world of Roland synthesizers. Infuse your FANTOM with the characters of entirely different instruments, each with their own sonic personalities, features, and preset tones. Split and layer multiple Model Expansions or mix them with V-Piano sounds, custom multisamples, or other ZEN-Core tones for unique voices and textures.
- Evolved from the famous Roland VK organ series, FANTOM’s Virtual ToneWheel engine faithfully emulates the sound-generating process of a real tone wheel organ and includes several tone wheel types with adjustable percussion, key click, leakage, and more. There’s also a lush rotary effect with variable speed, brake control, and tube distortion characteristics. FANTOM’s touchscreen, sliders, knobs, and keyboard action are automatically configured to complete the authentic organ experience, providing hands-on sound control and classic quick-fire playability.
- Roland Cloud offers dozens of Sound Packs and Wave Expansions to keep your music sounding fresh, while a steady stream of updates bring user-requested features and refinements to broaden the FANTOM experience.
- $ 2,999.99
- Save $ 600.00
PLEASE NOTE: Currently this product is not available for purchase online. Please call to order: 1-800-468-1525
To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an Account.
We Also Recommend