The Peal H1050 Hi-Hat Stand's advanced components assure increased fluidity in hi-hat feel and playability.
The Redline Pedalboard features Pearl's exclusive reversible Traction Plate insert, allowing individual traction grip configuration to suit your exact playing requirements. Its direct-pull drive system and spring tension dial allow for fully adjustable feel, and Pearl's exclusive footboard angle feature allows precise height matching when using multiple pedal setups.
The H1050 Hi-Hat Stand uses Pearl's beefy 1" tubing and die-cast clamshell clamps for superior rigidity under constant motion, and it's included Rapid Lock Quick Release Hi-Hat Clutch makes set-up and tear-down a breeze.
- Drive: Direct Pull Drive System
- Clutch: Rapid Lock Clutch
- Legs: Double Braced Tripod with Swivel Function
- Feet: Spike/Rubber Feet
- Tension: Spring Tension Dial
- Footboard: Redline Reversible Traction Plate
- Adjustment: Spring Tension Dial
We Also Recommend