Genzler MG800 Magellan bass head.
Light weight, powerful and versatile, the MG800 is a must play if you're looking for a new bass amp. 800 watts of pro quality power in a 6.25 lb. package!
Clean Channel –
- Pristine and Articulate
Drive Channel –
- Voiced for a More Driven Tonal Signature and Harmonic Texture
Dual-Curve Variable Contour Circuitry
- Curve A -- Classic to Modern -- Mid Scoop Curve
- Curve B -- Thicker to Vintage -- Low-Mid Bump w/Tapered Top End
- Flat Position -- Full Bypass
- Active 3 Band EQ w/Parametric Mid Control
- Signal Mute Switch
- Input Pad Switch
- Thermal Sensing Variable Speed Fan Cooling
- All Brushed, Aircraft Grade Aluminum Chassis with Extruded Aluminum Front Panel
- Output: 400W/8 Ohms, 800W/4 Ohms and 800W/2.67 Ohms
- 2.67 Ohms Min. Total Load
- Dimensions: 11.25”W X 10.5”D X 3”H
- Weight: 6.25 Lbs.
Genzler Magellan 800 Bass Head Model MG800
We Also Recommend