Brand: Francois Louis
The Francois Louis Ultimate ligature has become a standard among many players across the world. The ligature's single screw design gives even distribution of pressure across the reed. This allows the reed to vibrate freely with the mouthpiece to provide their most natural combination of sound. The resonating pipes of the Ultimate ligature generate a wide range of harmonics to enrich any player's sound.
The Ultimate ligature is available in three different finishes:
- Brass - more resonate and vibrating
- Silver plated - more resistant and darker
- Gold plated - more "elegant" and "slick" in tonal characteristics
The Ultimate ligature is available in various sizing options:
- The extra-large size fits most hard rubber Selmer, Vandoren, Meyer, Otto Link, and other hard rubber mouthpieces with a similar body shape.
- The large size fits most hard rubber Berg Larsen, Ponzol, Zinner, and other hard rubber mouthpieces with a similar thinner body shape.
- The small size fits most metal mouthpieces
Looking for a size or finish combination not listed? Please give us a call at 330-673-1525 and ask for the Band Department or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Also Recommend