From the wonderful varnish finish collection, the Eastman SB55/v is a little rock'n'roll machine. Volume, Tone, and a P90 at the bridge; let's go!
- Neck Material:One Piece Okoume Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16
- Nut Height: .022"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Okoume Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Logo: Pearl Eastman
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Custom Bakalite
- Backplates: Bakalite
- Side Dot Color: White
- Top Coat Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Aged Antique Nickel
- Bridge: Faber Wrap Around
- Tuners: Faber with Oval Knobs
- Knobs: Gold Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar 50's Spec Dog Ear P-90
- Pickup Height:11mm
- Capacitors:.022 Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K No-Load on the Tone
- Output Jack: Switchcraft #11
- Pickup Wiring: Gavitt Braided Wire
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case: Hardshell Case
Eastman SB55 Single Cutaway w/ P90 Varnish Sunburst
We Also Recommend