Sweet simplicity in Old School style and quality workmanship. Carved Solid Spruce top, Carved Solid Maple back & sides. Classic F-Style/Oval Hole design produces the round, liquid tones of vintage instruments.
Individually hand-crafted using time-honored methods & premium hand-carved solid tonewoods. Solid Spruce Top, Solid Maple back & sides. Ebony fingerboard & adjustable ebony bridge. F-style body with an oval sound hole for round, liquid tones.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/32"
- Fretwire:23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length:13 7/8"
- Body Style:F-Style w/ Oval Hole
- Body Dimensions:26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Rosette:Diamond Pattern
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Chrome
- Tailpiece:Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge:Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
Includes hard shell case
We Also Recommend