Our best selling jazz guitar for the last couple years, the Eastman Frank Vignola is a special instrument. With it's Gypsy Jazz styling and simple elegance, it is a sweet playing and sounding hollowbody.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even C
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length:25 3/8"
- Body Style:Thorell/Vignola Signature Gypsy Jazz Guitar
- Body Dimensions:15" x 3 1/4"
- Body Top:AAA Tight Grained Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Highly Flamed Mahogany
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:4 Ply Ivoroid
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Tailpiece:Thorell Style
- String Spacing:2 3/32"
- Tuners:Gotoh SEP780-06MGG
- Neck Pickup:Lollar Johnny Smith
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Potentiometers:500K Linear Taper Thumbwheel
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case:Hardshell Case
Eastman FV680ce Frank Vignola Signature Guitar
We Also Recommend