NYXL09544s are the ideal step up set for players who are moving from 9 to 10 gauge sets. They are also great for players looking to balance out the tension variations between shorter and long scale length guitars.
Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, NYXL guitar strings bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune longer than any other string you have played before. These newly engineered electric guitar strings are made with a break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy that delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXLs provide more strength with up to 131% greater tuning stability and longevity through utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary fusion twist process for the plain steel strings. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have a higher level of magnetic properties. This results in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for greater presence and crunch.
- NYXL's feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .0095, .0115, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .034, .044
We Also Recommend