Brand: D'AddarioEXL220s offer greater flexibility for players than a standard bass set. They also maintain the distinctive combination of tone and feel found in all D'Addario XL Nickel Wound electric bass sets. This set fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36-1/4 inches.
World-renowned as "The Player's Choice" among bass players of all genres and styles. All D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are precision wound on D'Addario's proprietary digitally-controlled machines. The machines ensure that each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and an unparalleled level of consistency. Every string is wound with a nickel-plated steel wrap wire. The wrapping gives the strings a distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output that delivers a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- Ideal combination of comfortable playing tension distinctive bright tone and powerful, tight low end
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Wound .040, .060, .075, .095
D'Addario EXL220 Nickel Wound Super Light (40-95) Long Scale Electric Bass Strings
We Also Recommend