Brand: D'AddarioEXL190s feature a hybrid make up of EXL220 and EXL170 sets. This makes EXL190 sets great for bassists who are looking for the ideal combination of comfortable playing tension and a distinctive brightness with booming, tight lows. This set fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36-1/4 inches.
World-renowned as "The Player's Choice" among bass players of all genres and styles. All D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are precision wound on D'Addario's proprietary digitally-controlled machines. The machines ensure that each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and an unparalleled level of consistency. Every string is wound with a nickel-plated steel wrap wire. The wrapping gives the strings a distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output that delivers a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- Ideal combination of comfortable playing tension distinctive bright tone and powerful, tight low end
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Wound .040, .060, .080, .100
D'Addario EXL190 Nickel Wound Custom Light (40-100) Long Scale Electric Bass Strings
We Also Recommend