Brand: D'AddarioThe best-selling bass set from D'Addario, EXL170s are the standard for most electric basses. EXL170s offer the ideal combination of bright, booming tone and comfortable feel. The most universally appealing set for all players and playing styles. This set fits medium scale basses with a string scale length of up to 34 inches.
World-renowned as "The Player's Choice" among bass players of all genres and styles. All D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are precision wound on D'Addario's proprietary digitally-controlled machines. The machines ensure that each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and an unparalleled level of consistency. Every string is wound with a nickel-plated steel wrap wire. The wrapping gives the strings a distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output that delivers a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- D'Addario's best selling bass guitar set
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits medium scale basses with a string scale length of up to 34 inches
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Wound .045, .065, .080, .100
D'Addario EXL170M Nickel Wound Light (45-100) Medium Scale Electric Bass Strings
We Also Recommend