Brand: D'AddarioA popular hybrid bass set from D'Addario, EXL165s are a combination the high strings from an EXL170 (.45 and .65) set and the low strings from an EXL160 (.85 and .105) set. This makes a great bass strings set for players looking for the ideal combination of a comfortable playing tension and a distinctive brightness and booming, tight lows. Fits basses with a string scale length of up to 36-1/4 inches.
World-renowned as "The Player's Choice" among bass players of all genres and styles. All D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are precision wound on D'Addario's proprietary digitally-controlled machines. The machines ensure that each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and an unparalleled level of consistency. Every string is wound with a nickel-plated steel wrap wire. The wrapping gives the strings a distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output that delivers a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- Hybrid gauge that combines EXL170 and EXL160 for ideal combination of tone of distinctive bright and powerful low end
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Wound .045, .065, .085, .105
D'Addario EXL165 Nickel Wound Custom Light (45-105) Long Scale Electric Bass Strings
We Also Recommend