Brand: D'AddarioEXL158s are optimally designed for today's modern, shorter scale electric baritone guitars. In addition EXL158s are a great solution for down-tuning on most standard electric guitars for a deep tone.
XL Nickel Wound are D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings. They are precision wound with a nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagon shaped, high carbon steel core. This results in a string set is both long lasting and has a distinctively bright tone with excellent intonation. XL nickel wound electric guitar strings are ideal for the widest variety of guitars playing a variety musical styles.
- Designed for modern, shorter scale electric baritone guitars
- Can also be used for down tuning on most standard electric guitars
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046, .062
D'Addario EXL158 Nickel Wound Baritone Light Electric Guitar Strings
We Also Recommend