The custom designed string set for the Fender Bass VI. The Fender Bass VI is tuned to E making it an octave below a normal electric guitar in standard tuning. Every string is designed to bass scale lengths and tapers with guitar sized ball ends to retrofit onto the Fender VI.
XL Nickel Wound are D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings. They are precision wound with a nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagon shaped, high carbon steel core. This results in a string set is both long lasting and has a distinctively bright tone with excellent intonation. XL nickel wound electric guitar strings are ideal for the widest variety of guitars playing a variety musical styles.
- Designed for the Fender Bass VI
- Constructed with guitar sized ball ends for tailpiece compatibility
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Nickel Wound .024, .034, .044, .056, .072, .084
We Also Recommend