D'Addario EXL145 Nickel Wound Heavy Plain 3rd Electric Guitar Strings
EXL145s are a favored choice for rock and metal players because of the heavier string gauges. A plain third or G string offers more flexibility than a wrapped third string in a traditional 12 gauge electric set. EXL145s are also great for down and drop tuning!
XL Nickel Wound are D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings. They are precision wound with a nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagon shaped, high carbon steel core. This results in a string set is both long lasting and has a distinctively bright tone with excellent intonation. XL nickel wound electric guitar strings are ideal for the widest variety of guitars playing a variety musical styles.
- Heavier gauge strings with a plain 3rd/G string, great for down tuning
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .012, .016 .020, Nickel Wound .032, .042, .054
- $ 6.99
To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an Account.
We Also Recommend