The best selling hybrid electric guitar set from D'Addario. EXL125s are a combination the high strings from an EXL120 (.009) with the low strings from an EXL110 (.046). The result is a set with strong fundamental low end with a large level of super flexibility on the high strings.
XL Nickel Wound are D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings. They are precision wound with a nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagon shaped, high carbon steel core. This results in a string set is both long lasting and has a distinctively bright tone with excellent intonation. XL nickel wound electric guitar strings are ideal for the widest variety of guitars playing a variety musical styles.
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL120 for flexibility and EXL110 for more solid low end
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
We Also Recommend