D'Addario's Nickel Wound Balanced Tension electric guitar sets are made up of mathematically formulated string gauge combinations. This results in greater string control and playing comfort. Each set offers greater dynamic control and a more consistent feel between strings, combined with the distinctive bright tone of XL nickel wound strings. Balanced tension strings provide a player with evenly balanced bending, strumming, fretting, picking, and plucking.
XL Nickel Wound are D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings. They are precision wound with a nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagon shaped, high carbon steel core. This results in a string set is both long lasting and has a distinctively bright tone with excellent intonation. XL nickel wound electric guitar strings are ideal for the widest variety of guitars playing a variety musical styles.
- Balanced Tension sets allow for evenly balanced bending, strumming, fretting, picking, and plucking
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .009, .012, .015, Nickel Wound .022, .030, .040
We Also Recommend