EXL120+ are a great string set for players who are moving up from 9 to 10 gauge sets because its 9.5 gauge high E string. In addition, EXL120+s are great for balancing tension between various scale length guitars. If you play 9s on a standard scale guitar,give EXL120+s a try for a shorter scale guitar for more consistent feel and playability.
XL Nickel Wound are D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings. They are precision wound with a nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagon shaped, high carbon steel core. This results in a string set is both long lasting and has a distinctively bright tone with excellent intonation. XL nickel wound electric guitar strings are ideal for the widest variety of guitars playing a variety musical styles.
- Super light gauges for maximum flexibility and biting tone
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .0095, .0115, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .034, .044
We Also Recommend