D’Addario's EPS220s offer more playing flexibility than a standard bass set. They also still maintain the distinctive combination of biting high end, punchy lows and a high level of longevity. This set fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36-7/8 inches.
ProSteels are some of D'Addario's brightest and most corrosion resistant electric bass strings. ProSteels are produced specialized steel alloy that delivers a harmonically rich and brilliant high-end paired with deep, tight lows. Theses tones work in tandem to create the coveted Piano-tone many steel players crave. Fantastic for both articulate fingering and aggressive picking, ProSteels gives the extra edge and punch any bassists needs to cut through the mix.
- Super light gauge offers flexibility and ease of play without sacrificing tone
- One of D'Addario's brightest and most corrosion resistant strings offering harmonically rich, deep and penetrating tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36-7/8 inches
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Wound .040, .060, .075, .095
We Also Recommend