Brand: D'AddarioENR72s are a combination of the playability of common 50-105 gauged sets and the benefits of D'Addario's exclusive Half Round manufacturing process. This set is made to fit long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36-1/4 inches.
D'Addario Half Round bass strings are wound with pure nickel. The strings are then precision ground which leaves the outer surface smooth and semi-flat. Half Rounds are smooth to the touch and retain the flexibility of fully round wound strings. D'Addario's proprietary heat treating process makes sure that Half Rounds keep their round wound brightness and sustain.
- 50-105 gauged set with the benefits of an exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process
- Brightness and tension similar to standard round wound strings with smoother feel
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Wound .050, .070, .085, .105
D'Addario ENR72 Half Round Medium (50-105) Long Scale Electric Bass Strings
We Also Recommend