D'Addario's octave mandolin strings are designed for use with octave mandolins with various scales. The unwound strings are made from plain steel and the wound strings are made with phosphor bronze. They are also made with a loopend construction to fit onto any mandolin make and model.
The Phosphor Bronze line of strings were introduced to the industry by D'Addario in 1974. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings have become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced tone for any acoustic guitar. The strings are precision wound with a corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonal shape, high carbon steel core. The combination results in long lasting strings with bright sounding tone and excellent intonation.
- Designed for use with octave mandolins of various scales
- Loop-end construction for universal fit
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .012/.012, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022/.022, .032/.032, .046/.046
We Also Recommend