Brand: D'AddarioEJ46Cs are a hard tension classical guitar string. They are a popular choice for their rich tone, increased resistance, and strong projection.
Pro-Arté Composite strings showcase an exclusive multi-filament stranded core material. The multi-filament gives a player a powerful, warm tone that lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings. In addition to having three traditional nylon treble strings, each set includes an optional mono-filament composite 3rd/G string. The mono-filament 3rd string provides greater projection and an optimal level of balance between bass and treble strings. All Pro-Arté treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter and tension measurements along with quality checks. This ensures a true sounding and precise trebles in every Pro-Arté classical set.
- Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings. All laser sorted for consistent, precise intonation
- Normal tension offers popular balance of volume and comfortable resistance
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Trebles .0285, .0327, .0410 Basses .030, .036, .044
D'Addario EJ46C Pro-Arté Composite Core Hard Tension Classical Guitar Strings
We Also Recommend