EJ46s are D'Addario's hard tension classical guitar strings. They are a popular choice for their rich tone, increased resistance, and strong projection.
Pro-Artés are D'Addario's premium classical guitar string sets and are the world's most popular classical guitar strings. All Pro-Arté treble strings are sorted by a computer-controlled laser machine that measures both diameter and tension. This ensures true-sounding and precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arté bass strings are wound using silver-plated copper around a multi-filament nylon core that produces a consistent, warm, and projecting tone.
- Hard tension for increased resistance, volume and projection
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound silver-plated basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Trebles .0285, .0327, .0410 Basses .030, .036, .044
We Also Recommend