D'Addario's 6-string Phosphor Bronze Resophonic guitar strings offer a warm, well balanced acoustic tone. EJ42s have an optimal level of resistance and comfort. The standard for Resophonic guitars!
The Phosphor Bronze line of strings were introduced to the industry by D'Addario in 1974. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings have become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced tone for any acoustic guitar. The strings are precision wound with a corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonal shape, high carbon steel core. The combination results in long lasting strings with bright sounding tone and excellent intonation.
- Phosphor Bronze, 6-string Resophonic Guitar Strings
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .016, .018, Phosphor Bronze Wound .028, .035, .045, .056
We Also Recommend