Brand: D'AddarioIdeal for guitarist who prefer a softer tone, D'Addario EJ36s are designed for easy of playability and comfort. These strings will work with all makes and models of 12-string acoustic guitars.
The 80/20 Bronze, or brass, alloy was originally hand selected by both John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. D'Addario's 80/20 Bronze strings are used by many recording and studio artists and musicians because of their crisp, deep and projecting tone. They also appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts due to their historical significance. Every D'Addario acoustic string is wound on a hexagon shape, high carbon steel core which results in a long lasting string with a bright sounding tone and excellent intonation.
- Designed for all makes and models of 12-string acoustic guitars
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .010/.10, .014/.014, Bronze Wound .023/.008(p), .030/.012(p), .039/.018(p), .047/.027(w)
D'Addario EJ36 80/20 12 Sting Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
We Also Recommend