D'Addario's EJ24s acoustic guitar strings are for players who are looking for a more balanced sound and tension across their medium setup. EJ24s feature a smaller diameter 3rd, 4th and 5th string than the standard EJ17 Medium set. EJ24s are great for DADGAD tuning. DADGAD tuning was initially popularized as an alternative tuning in Celtic music and then extended into contemporary folk, fingerstyle, rock, and many other styles.
The Phosphor Bronze line of strings were introduced to the industry by D'Addario in 1974. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings have become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced tone for any acoustic guitar. The strings are precision wound with a corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonal shape, high carbon steel core. The combination results in long lasting strings with bright sounding tone and excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's most popular choice for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tone
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .013, .017, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .056
We Also Recommend