Brand: D'AddarioFeaturing a wound 3rd G string EJ21s are D'Addario's heaviest gauge "jazz" set. The strings are designed to have a greater resonance and a tighter feel in addition to retaining the playability of lighter gauge sets. These strings are also great for down tuning your guitar.
XL Nickel Wound are D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings. They are precision wound with a nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagon shaped, high carbon steel core. This results in a string set is both long lasting and has a distinctively bright tone with excellent intonation. XL nickel wound electric guitar strings are ideal for the widest variety of guitars playing a variety musical styles.
- Features a wound 3rd/G string, optimal for "jazz" style playing and some drop tunings
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046, .056
D'Addario EJ22 Nickel Wound Jazz Medium Electric Guitar Strings
We Also Recommend