Brand: D'AddarioFeaturing a wound 3rd G string EJ20s are D'Addario's lightest gauge "jazz" set. The strings are designed to have a greater resonance and a tighter feel in addition to retaining the playability of lighter gauge sets.
XL Nickel Wound are D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings. They are precision wound with a nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagon shaped, high carbon steel core. This results in a string set is both long lasting and has a distinctively bright tone with excellent intonation. XL nickel wound electric guitar strings are ideal for the widest variety of guitars playing a variety musical styles.
- Features a wound 3rd/G string, optimal for "jazz" style playing and some drop tunings
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .010, .014, Nickel Wound .022, .030, .038, .049
D'Addario EJ20 Nickel Wound Jazz Extra Light Electric Guitar Strings
We Also Recommend