The lightest gauge of acoustic guitar strings from D'Addario, EJ15s are ideal for beginning players or any guitarist that prefers a softer tone and easy bending.
The Phosphor Bronze line of strings were introduced to the industry by D'Addario in 1974. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings have become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced tone for any acoustic guitar. The strings are precision wound with a corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonal shape, high carbon steel core. The combination results in long lasting strings with bright sounding tone and excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's lightest gauge acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and playing ease
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .010, .014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047
We Also Recommend