Brand: D'AddarioEJ13s, or Custom Lights, are a D'Addario original hybrid gauge. They are a comfortable compromise for players who want the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings and slightly less tension on the high strings for easy bending.
The 80/20 Bronze, or brass, alloy was originally hand selected by both John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. D'Addario's 80/20 Bronze strings are used by many recording and studio artists and musicians because of their crisp, deep and projecting tone. They also appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts due to their historical significance. Every D'Addario acoustic string is wound on a hexagon shape, high carbon steel core which results in a long lasting string with a bright sounding tone and excellent intonation.
- Custom gauging for balance of projecting tone and lighter plain strings for comfortable bending
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .013, .017, Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
D'Addario EJ13 80/20 Bronze Custom Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
We Also Recommend