Brand: D'AddarioThe lightest gauge of acoustic guitar strings from D'Addario, EJ10s are ideal for beginning players or guitarist who simply prefer a softer tone and a string for easy bending.
The 80/20 Bronze, or brass, alloy was originally hand selected by both John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. D'Addario's 80/20 Bronze strings are used by many recording and studio artists and musicians because of their crisp, deep and projecting tone. They also appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts due to their historical significance. Every D'Addario acoustic string is wound on a hexagon shape, high carbon steel core which results in a long lasting string with a bright sounding tone and excellent intonation.
- Extra light gauging for playing ease
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .010, .014, Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047
D'Addario EJ10 80/20 Bronze Extra Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
We Also Recommend