Brand: D'AddarioThese acoustic strings are especially suited for recording or slide playing. EFT15 Flat Top strings are a combination of D'Addario's popular extra-light gauging with an exclusive precision polishing process for a smoother, quieter playing surface.
D'Addario Flat Tops are first round wound, then precision ground, leaving the outer strings surface smooth and semi-flat. This gives a player a smooth, flattened playing surface, without sacrificing the superb tone and sustain that phosphor bronze strings produce. Flat Tops immensely reduce finger noise and are great for recording and flat-picking.
- D'Addario's popular extra-light gauging with an exclusive precision polishing process for reduced finger noise
- Smooth, flattened playing surface, superb tone and sustain associated with phosphor bronze strings
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .010, .014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047
D'Addario EFT15 Flat Tops Extra Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
We Also Recommend