Brand: D'AddarioECG25s are one of the top selling gauges of flat-wound strings from D'Addario. ECG25 XL Chromes' are ideal for traditional jazz playing because of their smooth feel, warm and mellow tone, and higher tension.
XL Chromes are made with a wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire that is polished to create an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes offer a distinctive damped sound that is rich in tone. This is a sound that only flat-wounds strings can uniquely produce. D'Addario XL Chromes are the world's most popular flat-wound strings.
- D'Addario's lightest gauge of flat-wounds delivers smooth feel and warm, mellow tone with minimum tension
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .012, .016, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .024, .032, .042, .052
D'Addario ECG25 XL Chrome Flat-Wound Light Electric Guitar Strings
We Also Recommend