Brand: D'AddarioECB81s are the best-selling flat-wound bass strings from D'Addario. ECB81s are known for their warm, mellow tone and smooth polished feel. ECB81 Chromes give a player a deep, rich low bottom end. This characteristic makes them the flat wound choice of Jazz, R&B, and Pop guitarists. The set fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36-1/4 inches.
D'Addario XL Chromes Bass strings are wound with a flattened stainless steel ribbon wire that is polished to an extremely smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped, but tone-rich sound that only flat-wounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flat-wound strings.
- D'Addario's best selling flatwound bass guitar set
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Wound .045, .065, .080, .100
D'Addario ECB81 XL Chromes Light (45-100) Long Scale Electric Bass Strings
We Also Recommend