The Shira Kashi Oak 2B nylon tip sticks from Promark are the standard for many heavy hitting players. The nylon tips provide a brighter and more articulate sound. The 2B size is great for that and they are an excellent larger all around drum set stick for many styles including Rock, Pop, and Country.
- Shira Kashi Oak is a Japanese oak that is a dense and heavy wood. They provide a sturdy feel, a very durable and last longer than other kinds of woods. A great material for exceptional ride cymbal articulation.
- Diameter: .630" Length: 16"
- Oval tips have multiple applications and uses with their brighter and more articulate tone
- Short and quick taper gives a player a more forward balance and less rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are proudly designed and manufactured in the USA to the highest levels of quality control.
We Also Recommend