EXL140-8s the same are a combination of the high strings from an EXL110 (.010) and the heavier low strings as EXL140 just with 2 additional low strings. This combination delivers powerful low end for heavy chord playing and flexible plain steel strings for bending. They are also great for down or drop tuning!
XL Nickel Wound are D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings. They are precision wound with a nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagon shaped, high carbon steel core. This results in a string set is both long lasting and has a distinctively bright tone with excellent intonation. XL nickel wound electric guitar strings are ideal for the widest variety of guitars playing a variety musical styles.
- Optimized for 8-string electrics tuned F#, B, E, A, D, G, B, E
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .010, .013 .017, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .054, .064, .074
We Also Recommend