High quality silver and/or gold plated trombone mouthpieces from one of the most popular and longest-standing mouthpiece makers. These have a small shank and will fit in small-bore alto/tenor trombones and most baritones.
- 5G: 25.50mm cup, .276" throat, #429 backbore, dark powerful sound
- 6-1/2A: 25.40mm cup, rich compact tone
- 6-1/2AL: 25.40mm cup, rich tone with larger "G" throat
- 7C: 24.75mm cup, slightly smaller medium-large cup gives brilliant tone
- 12C: 24.50mm cup, brilliant crisp tone, medium depth cup
- 14D: 24.50mm shallow depth cup, great for high register playing, perfect for coloratura work
- 14-1/2D: 24.50mm shallow depth cup, clear lively tone, wider rim for comfort in high register
- 15EW: 24.30mm very shallow depth cup, efficient in extremely high register for long periods of time, brilliant tone
Don't see the size or style you need? Call us at 330-673-1525 for all possible options!
We Also Recommend