High quality silver and/or gold plated trombone mouthpieces from one of the most popular and longest-standing mouthpiece makers. These have a large shank and will fit in large-bore tenor/bass trombones and most euphoniums.
- 1G: 28mm cup, extra large and deep, powerful and rich tone for bass trombonists
- 1-1/4G: 27.50mm cup, deep and sonorous sound on bass trombone
- 1-1/2G: 27mm cup, great projection, powerful low register on bass trombone
- 2G: 26.75mm cup, full and resonant tone, good low register, great for tenor-to-bass trombonists
- 3G: 26.26mm cup, large cup for tenor trombone or tenor/bass trombone or euphonium
- 4G: 26mm cup, great for versatile players on tenor trombone and euphonium
- 5G: 25.50mm cup, most popular orchestral tenor trombone or euphonium mouthpiece
- 5GS: 25.50mm cup, slightly shallower cup and throat, easier high register, brighter sound on tenor trombone
- 6-1/2A: 25.40mm cup, .276" throat, rich and compact sound for tenor trombone
- 6-1/2AL: 25.40mm cup, .261" smaller G throat, rich compact sound for tenor trombone
Don't see the size or style you need? Call us at 330-673-1525 for all possible options!
We Also Recommend