The Theory Book is correlated page-by-page with the Lesson Book. Each new musical concept is reinforced through fun-filled writing, listening, and playing exercises. With games and puzzles added to compositional and creative activities, students retain concepts more easily and learn more thoroughly. In addition to written theory, unique features of the book include:
- Fun Zone—Explore music through written games and puzzles that truly make theory fun!
- Imagination station—Learn to compose and create.
- Learning Link—Discover facts related to history, science, and interesting subjects from daily life based on the music and activities in this course.
- Now Hear This—Learn how to listen to music through ear training. Most of these exercises should be done in the lesson.
- Now Play This—Learn to sight-read music.
We Also Recommend