Brand: RolandThe SPD-SX PRO is the ultimate sampling pad for the most demanding gigs. With years of road testing and extensive user feedback from the SPD-S and SPD-SX, the top-tier SPD-SX PRO raises the bar again. Harnessing the advanced sample pad technology of its predecessors, the SPD-SX PRO boasts an array of requested professional enhancements and is built for life on the road. Illuminate dark stages with a large color display and customizable multi-color trigger lights. Expand your performance setup with more audio outputs, additional trigger inputs, and hi-hat and FX expression pedal control. And go further with a massive 32 GB memory, 48 kHz audio playback, increased pad sensitivity without crosstalk, and a dedicated SPD-SX PRO App for easier kit editing.
- Nine pads with Roland’s advanced trigger technology, including six large pads and three top-row shoulder pads.
- High-visibility, horizontal and vertical LEDs with multi-color customization.
- Increased shoulder pad sensitivity and improved crosstalk performance.
- 4.3-inch color display for easy navigation and viewing during performance.
- Import 48/44.1 kHz (16-/24-/32-bit) WAV/AIFF files and MP3s (32–320 kbps) with automatic conversion to 48 kHz/16-bit upon loading.
- Stereo main output, four direct mono outputs, balanced for easy mixing on stage.
- Connectivity for up to eight external individual triggers/pads (four stereo triggers or eight mono triggers with Y-cables).
- Dedicated SPD-SX PRO App for Windows/Mac for easy importing, managing samples, and deep kit editing.
- 32 GB of internal storage for samples, backing tracks, and click tracks.
- Input for hi-hat or footswitch expression control.
- Connect hi-hats, kick, and snare for a ‘mini drum kit’ setup.
- Up to 200 kit patches (43 erasable preset kits and 157 user kits).
- Over 1550 pre-loaded, high-quality samples and sounds.
- 16-step pad sequencer function.
- Onboard effects engine with up to four effects in parallel, plus side chain with output routing.
- Built-in click/metronome.
- Create in real time by recording performances as WAV files and assigning them to pads.
Roland SPD-SX PRO Sampling Pad
We Also Recommend