These mouthpieces' rims are sized in close relation to each other so that changing from one to another is extremely comfortable. The 13CL, designed for small bore trombones, eases the transition to and from the 2CL or 4CL which are designed for large bore trombones. Similarly, the 15CL mouthpiece makes it easy to switch back and forth from the 5CL large bore tenor mouthpiece. Lindberg rims are slightly thinner and rounder than other brands, aiding in flexibility through the register. The inside of the rim is a bit sharper, providing a crisp, clean articulation to each note. Expand your instrument's playability with the Christian Lindberg series mouthpieces.
- 2CL Large Shank 25.83mm cup diameter, big, dark, open sound
- 4CL Large Shank 25.60mm cup diameter, slightly brighter than the 2CL, with substance and richness
- 5CL Large Shank 25.83mm cup diameter, bright, clear and distinct sound; easy top register and improves endurance
- 10CL Small Shank 25.15mm cup diameter, full and clear sound
- 13CL Small Shank 25.90mm cup diameter, clear distinct sound on tenor trombone and full open sound on alto trombone
- 15CL Small Shank 25.75mm cup diameter, distinct and clear sound with body and richness on alto trombone
We Also Recommend