The Coronado II is a reproduction of the two-pickup, wide-body Supro electric guitar that was first manufactured in the early 1960s. The Coronado II reissue mates a chambered body with a newly-developed, composite “Acousti-glass” top. This updated construction preserves the instrument’s signature aesthetics and timeless sound while improving its semi-hollow acoustic resonance and tuning stability.
The Coronado II’s vintage-correct tuners, Art Deco stairstep tailpiece and adjustable rosewood bridge are joined by a faithful replica of the legendary Vistatone pickup to bring you a fully realized and worthy reissue of this classic Supro guitar.
- Vintage Supro body design
- Jet Black finish
- Redesigned two-bolt neck joint
- Vintage-correct Vistatone pickups
- Volume and tone control per pickup
- Rosewood bridge
- Art Deco stairstep tailpiece
- Acousti-glass top
- Semi-hollow mahogany back
- Mahogany neck with dot inlays
- 24 ¾” scale
- case extra