Elixir's banjo strings consist of a nickel-wrapped/plain steel construction with Polyweb coating. This make up with loop ends delivers the tone and feel many banjo players desire.
- Elixirs are the only coated strings that protect the entire string with an extremely thin coating. This keeps gunk and grim out of the gaps between windings on the strings
- Extended Tone Longevity – players around the world report their tone lasts longer than any other competitor string, uncoated or coated
- Consistency in performance and tone – ready to play anytime anywhere
- Smooth feel for ease of playability less stress on your fingers
- Reduction finger squeaks making Elixirs ideal for both live performance and studio recording
- Plain Steel Strings are Anti-Rust Plated to resist tone-deadening corrosion and ensures longer life for the entire set
- Save money and time in the long run with less frequent strings changes so you can spend more time making music!
Elixir Nickel Plated Steel Polyweb Coated Banjo Strings
We Also Recommend