Elixir's 80/20 bronze-wound strings for Mandolin have a loop-end. These strings raise the bar with bell-like tone, smooth feel and extended tone longevity.
- Elixirs are the only coated strings that protect the entire string with an extremely thin coating. This keeps gunk and grim out of the gaps between windings on the strings
- Extended Tone Longevity – players around the world report their tone lasts longer than any other competitor string, uncoated or coated
- Consistency in performance and tone – ready to play anytime anywhere
- Smooth feel for ease of playability less stress on your fingers
- Reduction finger squeaks making Elixirs ideal for both live performance and studio recording
- Plain Steel Strings are Anti-Rust Plated to resist tone-deadening corrosion and ensures longer life for the entire set
- Save money and time in the long run with less frequent strings changes so you can spend more time making music!
Elixir 80/20 Bronze Nanoweb Coated Mandolin Strings
We Also Recommend