Brand: D'AddarioThe premium uncoated acoustic string set from D'Addario. Nickel Bronze Mediums provide a crisp and clear sound to accentuate the unique tone of your Mandolin. The strings also feature a loop end to ensure a great fit on any make and model of mandolin.
Nickel Bronze strings are the premium uncoated acoustic strings manufactured by D’Addario. The string set features an innovative combination of nickel-plated phosphor bronze wrapped on a high carbon NY steel core. This combination strings brings out the unique tonal characteristics of any mandolin and allows its natural voice to shine. Nickel Bronze delivers outstanding balance and harmonically rich overtones, as well as unrivaled clarity, resonance and projection. The strings also provide players with improved tuning stability and higher resistance to braking. This is thanks to NY Steel cores and plain steel strings engineered by D'Addario.
- Delivers a full tonal spectrum, revealing the unique tonal qualities of your mandolin
- Increased corrosion resistance for a longer lasting uncoated string
- Features D’Addario’s exclusive high-carbon NY steel for unprecedented strength and tuning stability
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .011, .016, Nickel Bronze Wound .026, .040
D'Addario NBM1140 Nickel Bronze Medium Mandolin Strings
We Also Recommend