Brand: D'AddarioThe EXPPBB190GS strings were developed by a D'Addario and Taylor partnership for use on Taylor's GS Mini Bass. These acoustic bass strings feature D'Addario's EXP-coated phosphor bronze wrap wire over multi-filament cores that deliver long-lasting tone, projection, and ease of play.
The most natural-sounding and longest-lasting coated strings available from D'Addario. EXP Coated Technology begins with the best quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro coated on D'Addario's proprietary machinery. The strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world famous acoustic bass strings, with 4 times more longevity.
- Designed and developed with Taylor specifically for use on Taylor GS Mini 4-String acoustic basses with a string scale length of 23-1/2 inches
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Phosphor Bronze Wound .037, .055, .062, .090
D'Addario EXPPBB190GS Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Bass Strings for Taylor GS Mini
We Also Recommend