EXP74CMs are D'Addario's custom medium coated mandolin set. They are a custom combination of the gauges from EXP74 and EXP75 sets. ESP74CMs feature a warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with the optimal blend of tight playing tension and strong projection. They are also made with a loopend construction to fit onto any mandolin make and model.
EXP coated strings feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made from D'Addario's revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. D’Addario in New York envisioned, perfected, and engineered the EXP strings to be a break-resistant, high-carbon steel string that delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. This in combination with the highest quality wrap wire materials that are precision drawn and micro-coated on D'Addario's advanced proprietary machinery makes each EXP set maintain a familiar uncoated tone while extending string longevity up to four times.
- Custom gauged for balance and consistency across strings
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .0115/.0115, 016/.016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .040/.040
We Also Recommend