EXP26s, or Custom Lights, are a D'Addario original hybrid gauge. They are a comfortable compromise for players who want the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings and slightly less tension on the high strings for easy bending.
EXP coated strings feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made from D'Addario's revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. D’Addario in New York envisioned, perfected, and engineered the EXP strings to be a break-resistant, high-carbon steel string that delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. This in combination with the highest quality wrap wire materials that are precision drawn and micro-coated on D'Addario's advanced proprietary machinery makes each EXP set maintain a familiar uncoated tone while extending string longevity up to four times.
- A D'Addario hybrid gauge, combining light gauge bottom strings with lighter top strings for easy bending
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .011, .015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052
We Also Recommend